Thursday, December 7, 2017

Dental Crowns Dr. Yurovsky Philadelphia Dental Office

When decay or damage to the surface of a tooth becomes significant, the tooth can be reduced and a custom-made tooth bonded or cemented to its surface. This type of restoration is called a "Crown".

No comments:

Post a Comment